Donate to Catholic Charities
Help us Provide Help and Give Hope – Make a Donation Today
Giving is simple. Here are are a few ways to do it:
- Donate online in minutes! Our website is safe and secure.
- Mail a check to 1229 Mt. Loretta Ave., Dubuque, IA 52003. Checks may be made payable to Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Dubuque.
- Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds are easily transferable to the Catholic Charities Foundation. Please use this form.
When mailing a check please include this form (second page only needed for stock gifts)
Additional opportunities to make a donation include:
- Donate a vehicle you no longer need. For more information click here
- Honoring a loved one by making a memorial gift
- Planned Giving: Ensure your concerns for the poor are met in the future.
- Corporate Matching: Expand the impact of your contribution by inviting your employer to match your gift
Call toll free to learn more about the opportunities listed above 800.772.2758
As a 501(c)3 organization, gifts to Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Dubuque qualify for federal and state tax deductions or credits as laws allow.