Timely and relevant information regarding disaster preparedness and safety measures.
Catholic Charities disaster services program offers a resource for parish communities in times of preparedness as well as recovery. While not considered a first responder, Catholic Charities assists parishes to connect with state and community wide resources in times of disaster. In preparation for disaster response, Catholic Charities assists parishes and volunteer Parish Disaster Coordinators by providing training on community and county resources, and assisting with the development of Parish Disaster Plans.
Disaster Preparedness Resources:
- Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (English)
- Emergency Financial First Aid Kit (Spanish)
- Build a Basic Disaster Supply Kit
- Resources for Families and Parish Disaster Coordinators
- For more information on Catholic Charities Disaster Services, or for assistance with developing a Parish Disaster Plan contact Lori Williams, Disaster Services Coordinator L.Williams@dbqarch.org, or 319-538-2853