Mission: Catholic Charities is the social service organization of the Archdiocese of Dubuque responding to persons in need and working to achieve justice in our society.
Vision: Catholic Charities advocates for and serves individuals, families, parishes and communities in the thirty county area of Northeast Iowa to reduce poverty, strengthen families and empower communities by providing help and creating hope.
“As my mother's caretaker, I was left homeless when she passed away, and unable to work due to health issues. I remember my mom saying, "if you ever need help, go to Catholic Charities," and that is what I did. That's where I found an advocate who helped me find an apartment and secure donated furniture. My daughter is happy, there is food on our table, and I feel blessed.”
- Justice Prayer for Immigrants
- FAQ - SF 481 Immigration Bill - signed April 10, 2018
- FAQ SPANISH - SF 481 Immigration Bill - signed April 10, 2018
- Upcoming Events
- Now Hiring: Mental Health Counselor and Immigration Attorney
- Catholic Charities 2017 Annual Report
- Consider Catholic Charities in Your Estate Planning