Mission: Catholic Charities is the social service organization of the Archdiocese of Dubuque responding to persons in need and working to achieve justice in our society.
Vision: Catholic Charities advocates for and serves individuals, families, parishes and communities in the thirty county area of Northeast Iowa to reduce poverty, strengthen families and empower communities by providing help and creating hope.
“As my mother's caretaker, I was left homeless when she passed away, and unable to work due to health issues. I remember my mom saying, "if you ever need help, go to Catholic Charities," and that is what I did. That's where I found an advocate who helped me find an apartment and secure donated furniture. My daughter is happy, there is food on our table, and I feel blessed.”
- What You Should Know About Executive Order - March 17, 2017
- FAQ's Surrounding Executive Order - March 17, 2017
- A Message from Archbishop Jackels Reflecting on Executive Order on Refugees & Immigration
- Response to Executive Order with Resources
- 2016 Flood Activity Report
- Catholic Charities 2015 Annual Report
- Consider Catholic Charities in Your Estate Planning
- Join the Social Ministry Network
- Privacy Practices