Mission: Catholic Charities is the social service organization of the Archdiocese of Dubuque responding to persons in need and working to achieve justice in our society.
Vision: Catholic Charities advocates for and serves individuals, families, parishes and communities in the thirty county area of Northeast Iowa to reduce poverty, strengthen families and empower communities by providing help and creating hope.
“We have a Christmas tradition in our family that our children research local organizations and decide who we will support financially. When they looked at Catholic Charities, they were amazed at the variety of lives they touch in such meaningful ways. It was an easy decision to say, “This is exactly who we need to support.””
Schaefer Family, Donor
- Justice Prayer for Immigrants
- FAQ - SF 481 Immigration Bill - signed April 10, 2018
- FAQ SPANISH - SF 481 Immigration Bill - signed April 10, 2018
- Upcoming Events
- Now Hiring: Mental Health Counselor and Immigration Attorney
- Catholic Charities 2017 Annual Report
- Consider Catholic Charities in Your Estate Planning